About Bicknoller Village Hall
The hall was built in 1954 on land that was gifted to the parish. It was fully functional in 1955 and for the first time the parishioners had somewhere to properly socialise and gather. The hall has had improvements over the years.
The heating system was installed and a false ceiling erected which made it considerably warmer. The car park was improved and the play area beside the hall had a major make-over a few years ago. The new kitchen was opened in 2023.
A defibrillator is located next to the main entrance.
The hall and committee room are used by many local groups including:
- Bicknoller Parish Council
- Bicknoller Table Tennis Club
- Halsway Folk Dance
- Bicknoller Social Club
- Bicknoller Flower Show
- Bicknoller Women’s Institute
The Village Hall Committee
The committee oversees the hall and its usage. It’s made up from people in and around the village of Bicknoller.
- Chairperson: Gary Sears
- Secretary: Claire Rawle
- Treasurer: Carole Fawcett
- Booking Secretary: Michele Higgs